Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.
Prohibited Items On Board:
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.)
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard.
- NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighteners are allowed onboard. However “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and therefore are prohibited.)
- Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- Skateboards & Surfboards
- Aerial Drones
- Martial Arts Gear
- Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- Flammable Liquids & Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks
- Hookahs & Water Hookah Pipes
- HAM Radios
- Electrical Extension Cords
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint
- Alcoholic Beverages